Outsell Launches Powerful New Enhancements to its Customer Engagement Platform, Outsell Fuel, at Digital Dealer 20 Conference & Expo
Outsell unveiled new enhancements to its Outsell Fuel platform at Digital Dealer 20 Conference & Expo in Orlando. These enhancements arm automotive dealers with advanced tools that power targeted marketing campaigns, enhance customer and prospect communications, and precisely identify in-market buyers.
- Next generation of Outsell NeuroMotics with machine learning-powered dynamic predictive models
- Initial results indicate up to 5.1X increases in conversion rates and up to 2.1X higher volumes of identified in-market buyers
- Makes an already easy-to-use platform even easier, giving dealers what they need to drive more revenue in a fast-changing, consumer-driven world
- Outsell will showcase Outsell Fuel at Digital Dealer 20, Booth #919
- Outsell’s CTO will share tips to help dealers manage their online reputation
The core of Outsell Fuel is Outsell’s NeuroMotics® models, which predict consumer behavior so dealers can better identify, understand, and speak to individual customers and prospects to generate superior results. Outsell’s NeuroMotics suite constantly reacts to new data through the use of machine learning-powered dynamic predictive models, the best statistical method for predicting outcomes.
New enhancements also include expanded capabilities of BuyerScout®, the first and only buyer-detection product that tracks consumer behavior and preferences and tips off dealers when current customers and prospects are actively shopping for a vehicle or are ready to buy. Initial results on the upgraded BuyerScout models show an increase in conversion rates of up to 5.1X and up to 2.1X higher volumes of identified in-market buyers.
“We are leading the industry with Outsell Fuel and the next generation of NeuroMotics. It is our goal to make things as easy as possible for our automotive dealer clients who are responsible for engaging their customers and prospects consistently and effectively throughout their lifecycle. It’s an incredible amount of work when the consumer landscape is always changing,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “What today’s announcement highlights is Outsell’s ongoing commitment to removing the complexity of targeted marketing and analytics for automotive dealers. Outsell Fuel’s new features give dealers more ways to engage customers with individualized communications while gaining a richer understanding of customer and prospect behaviors. We’ve giving dealers more of what they need to achieve true competitive advantage.”
For more information about Outsell’s customer engagement platform, Outsell Fuel, please visit: https://www.outsell.com/fuel/.
Don’t miss Bryan Harwood’s, Chief Technology Officer at Outsell, Digital Dealer presentation, “Social Impact: 8 Tips to Manage Your Online Reputation.”
During this session attendees will learn how to:
- Understand how social media tools can help dealers successfully identify and respond to online reviews.
- Manage their online reputation and address customer reviews in timely manner.
- Better understand social media marketing response management and social/review site best practices.
Bryan Harwood, CTO, Outsell
“Social Impact: 8 Tips to Manage Your Online Reputation”
Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL
Thursday, January 21 from 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.