Outsell Doubles Bookings, Achieves Record Quarter After Opening Digital Marketing Solution to Dealers of All Major American Auto Brands
Company now sells Outsell Fuel to dealers representing 22 auto brands
Outsell is opening up Outsell Fuel to dealers from virtually all automotive brands has resulted in record bookings for Q3 2015.
The company formerly limited Outsell Fuel to dealers from just eight major brands, and it often worked with OEMs to pre-load campaign templates for dealers. “What we found is that owners often have multiple dealerships, and they wanted to use Outsell Fuel for digital marketing across all of them,” said Jon Petron, Director of Operations for Outsell. “So we decided to open the platform up to any brand with resounding success.” Outsell has worked to expand the breadth of its templates and also works directly with dealer’s OEM brands to secure digital marketing material.
Petron reports that not only have bookings doubled since Outsell made this move, but that a large volume of new customers are purchasing two new Outsell products: Outsell Conquest – a new database building solution that provides dealerships with ready-to-send-campaigns, in-market shopper scoring, performance metrics, DMS matchback, and high-quality data to identify local prospects, and Outsell BuyerScout – the first and only buyer detection product that alerts dealers when current customers and prospects are actively shopping for a vehicle.
BuyerScout not only helps dealers identify how intensively customers and prospects are shopping, and what they’re shopping for, but also helps capture value from retired ‘dead’ leads by identifying when a prospect is once again looking for a vehicle, creating a dramatic impact upon sales.
“This program keeps our customers brand loyal. It also helps us identify shopping customers to drive additional sales,” said Sean Shahid, General Sales Manager at Team Chevrolet Buick. “We had one guy who was overseas when we reached him and he ended up purchasing a $75K Camaro Z28. We may not have landed that deal had we not known to reach out to him.”
“Selling vehicles is extremely competitive — there is a battle to win the customer among auto dealerships,” said Petron. “Solutions like Outsell Fuel can provide a significant edge by equipping dealers with high-quality leads and the information they need to close the sale.”
Other Outsell accomplishments for Q3 2015 include:
- Finding that dealers using its Outsell BuyerScout buyer detection solution are seeing conversion rates increase by as much as 447 percent.
- Winning a 2015 WebAward, with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi from the Web Marketing Association. Outsell and Saatchi & Saatchi’s 2015 Toyota Camry Launch campaign won Outstanding Website in the Automobile category.
- Inclusion on the 34th annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. Outsell received Honor Roll status as a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree. Outsell was named to the list based on a three-year revenue growth rate of 54 percent.
- Being invited to present with strategic partner Content Bloom at the Tridion Developer Summit, which took place in September in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Winning a 2015 W³ Award, with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi, from the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts. Outsell and Saatchi & Saatchi’s 2015
- Toyota Camry Launch campaign won a Silver Award in the Email Marketing for Automotive category.