Auto Dealer Demand for AI-powered Marketing Solutions Helps Outsell Drive Strong Bookings and Revenue Growth
Outsell Sees Significant Growth in Q2
Outsell announced today that auto dealers’ pressing need to improve and measure the impact of digital marketing programs helped it drive significant growth in new dealer group business, and expansions with existing customers.
Financially, Q2 was another solid quarter for Outsell, with bookings ahead of plan. Direct revenue growth for the first half of 2018 grew 43 percent over the same period last year, and the average deal size during the first half of 2018 was 36 percent higher than it was for 2017.
“Dealers are very receptive to our message of providing automated, individualized customer engagement,” said Mike Wethington, Founder and CEO of Outsell. “Dealers continue to tell us that while many vendors are talking about Artificial Intelligence, Outsell is the only one delivering, with marketing solutions that are grounded in AI yet easy to use. We are masking the complexity of AI to put the technology within reach for dealers.”
During Q2, Outsell also won six prestigious awards related to its work:
- Gold Stevie® Award in the 16th Annual American Business Awards® in the category Marketing Campaign of the Year – Automotive Vehicles.
- Digiday Content Marketing Award in the category Most Original Email Campaign.
- 2018 Communicator Award Distinction in the categories Campaign-Business to Consumer for Integrated Campaign and Campaign-Promotional for Integrated Campaign.
- Gold 2018 Summit Creative Awards in the category Integrated Consumer Campaign.
- Interactive Media Best in Class Award from the Interactive Media Council in the Automobile category.
- Web Marketing Association’s 2018 Internet Advertising Competition Award for Outstanding Achievement in Internet Advertising in the category Best Automobile Integrated Advertising Campaign.