Outsell's COVID-19 Strike Force Resources
As the automotive industry and organizations around the globe work toward altering their sales and marketing strategies in this unprecedented time, Outsell has generated and curated some resources for navigating these extraordinary unchartered waters.
Recent product updates are designed to enable Outsell’s dealer and OEM customers to reduce their overall expenses. We are working to improve automation to free dealerships to operate more efficiently, integrate sales and service more deeply to streamline and improve communications, and balance urgent, short-term messages with long-term engagement that drives immediate business, while enhancing loyalty. Messaging adjustments to demonstrate dealer sensitivity during this time, as well as leadership showcasing new ways to shop and service, is an immediate goal for all our clients.
- Added “Important Update” to every dealer communication message.
- Implemented CRM Integration at vendor pass-through cost to integrate all communications into Dealer CRM for Vin Solutions customers.
- Expanded, improved and relaunched proprietary Buyer Detection system to send alerts to dealers in real time when “in-market” shoppers are detected.
Thanks Dom and the entire staff at Outsell! We had two days of almost no sales and very little traffic due to all the shutdowns, and my GM suggested we look at using Outsell. I signed in that morning and found multiple leases that weren’t being followed up with and within a few hours had four deals sold and three went home that day. This will be our main sales tool throughout this crisis and beyond. Thank you again!!
-Tony Sorensen, New Car Manager, Honda Cars of Bellevue
These dealers are proactively informing consumers during this time of crisis, while also continuing to communicate and engage them in today’s more virtual environment.
- Social Distancing with a Smile – Ken Garff
- Enhanced Sanitation – Asbury Automotive Group
- Virtual Sales & Drop-Off – Toyota of Irving
- Virtual & At-Home Test Drives – Luther Automotive
- Drop-Off & At-Home Service – Longo Toyota
- 24-hour Service – Paragon Honda
- Proactive Outreach – Mercedes-Benz of Easton – Germain Motor Company
We are dedicated to ensuring business continuity for our customers and partners and are actively creating content to provide innovative best practices during this difficult time.
Articles, videos, and survival guides are dominating every resource out there for the auto industry, including from vendors. Here are a few we’ve seen.
During this period of intense vulnerability and uncertainty, feelings of anxiety, worry, and even fear may rise up. Here are some resources to consider related to your health & well being.
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- Coronavirus self-isolation: How to look after your mental health and wellbeing if you’re self-isolating
- Psychology experts share their tips for safeguarding your mental health during quarantine
- Helping kids cope with the COVID-19 pandemic
- Answering Kids’ Questions About The Coronavirus
Around the industry, well-known dealers, thought leaders, and influencers are coming together as one community to offer resources to help one another.