Friendly Chevrolet Sees Higher Response Rates & Dealer Visits
Friendly Chevrolet in Fridley, MN, north of Minneapolis, has sold more Chevrolet vehicles over the past 20 years than any other Minnesota dealer. The dealership has deep roots in the community and a loyal customer base.
Margie Martin, Internet Sales Manager for Friendly Chevrolet, faced some challenges, however. She wanted to be able to better personalize email newsletters, reduce opt-out rates, and leverage data in order to accurately identify in-market buyers.
“We wanted to use data to get to know customers on a more personal level, and to enhance – but not replace – our community-oriented marketing approach”Margie MartinInternet Sales Manager for Friendly Chevrolet
Martin learned of Outsell from working at another Chevy Dealer prior to joining Friendly, and believed that Outsell’s data-driven approach would help Friendly Chevrolet better target its marketing efforts.
Friendly Chevrolet implemented the Outsell marketing automation platform that uses machine learning to increase customer engagement, personalize and localize dynamic email newsletters, improve retargeting and equity mining efforts, and reduce opt-out rates on their digital marketing.
- Boosted auto sales by at least 10 percent per month.
- Ability to localize OEM branding and content.
- Ability to segment customers and individualize campaigns.
- Ability to effectively retarget.
- Ability to detect which buyers are currently in market.
- Opt-out rates reduced to virtually zero.
- 120+ additional vehicles sold a year and hundreds of additional service appointments
- Team can now segment and personalize marketing communications
- Team can now equity mine – finding customers who are ready to trade in their vehicles
- Improved retargeting effectiveness
- Improved ability to detect in-market buyers
- Opt-out rates reduced to 0.001 percent
“Outsell helps us individualize marketing so we can treat customers like people, not a number.”Margie MartinInternet Sales Manager for Friendly Chevrolet