Based in Auburn, WA (just outside Seattle), Auburn VW is one of the largest Volkswagen dealers in the state. Owner and general manager Matthew Welch wanted to move beyond mass blasts in order to lower opt-out rates and build stronger relationships with customers. He tried several digital marketing tools, but none could localize content, track results, or automate next steps based on customer behavior.
Matt learned about Outsell from a colleague at another VW dealership, and decided to give it a try. Outsell had all the personalization and automation features Matt wanted to lower email opt-out rates, plus Outsell’s unique buyer detection solution helps salespeople understand who’s currently in market so they can prioritize their follow up appropriately.
- Lowered overall digital marketing costs.
- Highly accurate reports on in-market buyers.
- Ease of use.
- Less time spent on digital marketing.
- Higher quality and lower frequency of emails have lowered opt-out rates.
- Boosting incremental sales by at least 5 cars per month.
- Outsell helps Auburn VW sell an additional 60+ vehicles a year
- Reduced time spent on email marketing by 75%
- Replaced two other point solutions, so overall marketing tech expenses reduced
“The customization we get with Outsell is fantastic, and I love that they automate follow up. Even if we do nothing, our customers and prospects still get high-quality, relevant communications that aren’t overly salesy.”