Automotive SaaS marketing firm wins prestigious industry awards, launches three new products, and secures growth equity funding
In the first three months of 2015, Outsell had three significant product releases:
- Outsell Conquest – a customer acquisition solution guided by Outsell’s NeuroMotics statistical models that automobile dealers use to identify, attract and engage new-to-brand buyers.
- Outsell Social 2.0 – Outsell Social added support for important social sites such as FourSquare, CitySearch, LinkedIn and YouTube, enhanced review management capabilities and expanded content scheduling options. Outsell Social helps automobile dealers manage their online presence by providing curated content to attract more buyers and build loyalty with existing customers. It also provides comprehensive review-site monitoring and management for dealers to strengthen and enhance their on-line reputations.
- Outsell MarketScout™ – an analytics product designed to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive executives with the competitive intelligence they need to successfully steer their brand and manage regional sales performance.
Outsell was also recognized this quarter for its excellence in automotive marketing, receiving numerous industry awards:
- Outsell, in conjunction with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi, won the 2014 Summit Emerging Media Award (EMA). The 2014 Toyota Corolla Launch won the Innovator Award in the category Multi-Media Campaign. The Innovator Award recognizes programs that introduce new methodologies and techniques to the industry.
- Outsell won two Stevie® Awards in the ninth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Outsell BuyerScout® was honored with a Gold Stevie award in the category Sales Automation Solution – New. Outsell, in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi, received a Bronze Stevie award for the 2014 Toyota Highlander Launch campaign in the Outbound Marketing Program of the Year category.
- Outsell, with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi, received a 2014 Best in Class Interactive Media Award for the 2014 Toyota Highlander Launch microsite in the Automobile category.
Outsell also closed an investment round with Northern Pacific Group, a Wayzata, MN-based growth equity firm. The investment provides Outsell with the resources to grow its marketing and sales organization to accelerate growth and capture market share.
“I am extremely proud of the Outsell team,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “To put out three major releases in a single quarter is no small feat, and speaks to the dedication and drive of our product, operations and development teams. It is extremely gratifying that Outsell continues to be recognized for our innovative programs that help our automotive clients bring in new business and retain customers in a very competitive market. We are off to a strong start in 2015; I look forward to continued success throughout the year.”