Automotive SaaS marketing firm launches new pilots with Scion, Volvo and Porsche; wins prestigious business and industry awards, and exceeds revenue targets.
Outsell continued its product innovation for automotive brands and dealers this quarter, releasing Outsell Connect for Contact At Once! for chat integration. Outsell Connect enables automotive dealers to integrate 3rd party applications into Outsell Fuel – Outsell’s customer engagement platform – enabling richer customer intelligence, extending channel reach, and providing enhanced cross-channel reporting.
Other accomplishments this quarter included:
• Exceeded revenue plan by 5.7%
• Industry awards (with Saatchi and Saatchi) for its Toyota Corolla marketing campaigns. Outsell won the Silver 2014 Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award (MEA) in the Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign category and also the 2014 W3 Silver Award for an Email Marketing Campaign in the Automotive category.
• Named to the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth consecutive year. Outsell was named to the list based on its three-year revenue growth rate of 96 percent.
• Launched dealer pilot programs at Scion, Volvo and Porsche.
• Dan Smith, CMO, spoke to a packed house at the 17th Digital Dealer Conference and Expo in Las Vegas on “Using Predictive Analytics to Achieve Relevancy and Improve Sales.”
“Outsell Fuel is proven to be highly effective at helping automotive brands and dealers engage with their customers and prospects in a more brand-consistent and relevant manner, helping them to build long-term loyalty and sell a lot of additional vehicles and services,” said Richard Scheig, Outsell’s Vice President of Sales. “The success we bring to our clients is being recognized across the automotive marketspace, which is leading to adoption of our SaaS platform by many of the leading OEMs.”