October Is A Great Month For Automotive Sales!
Outsell is committed to staying current with the trends and changes in the automotive industry as a leader in digital marketing services, and we are pleased to report a recent increase in sales.
Tim Higgins and David Welch of Bloomberg News reported that:
“U.S. automobile sales in September may have run at the fastest pace since March as consumers returned to showrooms, helping the industry’s recovery from the worst year in almost three decades.”
With October being one of the more advantageous months to find a deal on remaining 2010 models, that trend may yet continue.
60 month financing for 0% is the hot button for consumers after a long stint of similar available deals over the Summer, and may be hard to beat for dealerships not offering competitive pricing. 0% financing is currently available on several Ford, Nissan, Chevrolet and Toyota models, while Honda is offering rates of 0.9% to 2.9%.
U.S. News & World Report listed these specials as the top deals that were available in September:
- Small Car—Toyota Yaris: 0% APR for up to 60 months in most regions
- Midsize Car—Chevrolet Malibu: 0% financing for up to 60 months or $3,000 cash back
- Large Car—Infiniti M: 1.9% APR for up to 60 months
- Compact SUV—Nissan Xterra: 0% APR for up to 60 months in most regions
- Midsize SUV (or rather crossover/wagon)—Honda Accord Crosstour: 0.9% financing for up to 60 months
- Large SUV—Chevrolet Tahoe: 0% APR for up to 60 months
- Dream Car—Chevrolet Corvette: Up to $5,000 cash back or 0% financing for up to 72 months
Anticipated 2011 models expected this Fall with some already arriving include the Chevrolet Cruze, Nissan Juke, several revamped versions of consumer favorites like the Honda Odyssey, and the Ford Fiesta and Mazda2 available now.
Despite consumer excitement over the new 2011 vehicles, the challenge for dealerships in October may be to continue or better previous deals to keep buyers interested until the always eagerly awaited end of the year sales.