Adoption of this acceptable use policy is required for users of Outsell solutions. Users shall abide by the terms of this document when using Outsell solutions and understand that Outsell has a zero tolerance for spam. Any report of spam will be investigated immediately and appropriate actions will be taken. Please notify Outsell through our Contact page if you have received unsolicited mail from one of our clients. Include the full email and header within the email.
- Only data acquired legally and in application with appropriate codes of conduct shall be used and/or stored within the jurisdictions where Outsell provides services. Users and third-parties have the right to access, amend, correct or delete personal data about them.
- Adequate means to unsubscribe shall be provided to recipients of all emails. An unsubscribe link should always be included in the body of the message.
- Sending of commercial email messages shall be in compliance with applicable laws including the US CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation of 2010, the EU Privacy Directive and any other laws that may be enacted.
- Accurate information must be used when sending email messages in both the “From” and “Subject” fields.
- No message may contain information construed to be defamatory, hate speech, racist, libelous or sexual in nature.
- Users must use reliable authentication techniques for domain names used to send email messages. Spam and phishing are illegal practices and will not be condoned.
- Strict adherence to the Outsell code of conduct is required.
Outsell recommends that anyone using email through its services should adopt the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG) Sender Best Communications Practices (BCP) which was created and agreed upon with input from both volume senders and Internet Service Providers. The complete Sender Best Communications Practices document is available at the organization’s Website at https://www.m3aawg.org/AboutUsResources