Outsell Exceeds Sales Goals and Launches New Digital Marketing Offerings in Q2 2016
New Outsell Fuel features gives boost to digital marketing campaigns for auto dealers
Outsell announced today that Q2 2016 proved to be another successful quarter. This past quarter, Outsell continued to add more exclusive new features to its multi-channel customer engagement platform which helped overachieve the sales plan and increase overall company growth.
Outsell introduced enhancements to Outsell Fuel, its customer engagement platform that manages millions of consumer interactions every month for dealers nationwide representing all major automotive brands. In line with their strategic position that promotes an open ecosystem, Outsell expanded its Outsell Connect framework, gaining certification from Reynolds & Reynolds and building more integrations to all dealer CRM systems. These integrations further position Outsell as a central platform that enables dealers to reach out to individual customers and prospects throughout their lifecycle directly from the systems they use every day.
“The Outsell Platform continues to be a popular and lucrative solution for auto dealers across the nation who are seeking to create more effective engagements with prospects and customers across their individual lifecycles,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “Once again I’m impressed with the talented group of Outsell employees that continue to bring our dealer customers new and creative digital marketing features and analytic functionality to help them stay competitive in the auto industry.”
Other Outsell highlights and accomplishments for Q2 2016 included:
- Participated at the 2016 Dealer Marketing Strategies Conference.
- Hotsted a panel discussion with PCG Companies and Chevrolet dealer customer at the New England Digital Dealer Workshop.
- Star Tribune named Outsell one of the 2016 Top Workplaces in Minnesota.
- HR Executive Magazine selected Catherine Decker, Director of Human Resources as a “2016 HR Rising Star.”
- Announced the promotion of Guy Super to Vice President of Sales.
In addition, Outsell and agency partner DSplus’ 2015 Toyota Camry Launch digital marketing campaign won two high-profile awards in Q2. To date, the 2015 Toyota Camry Launch campaign has earned a total of eleven international marketing and advertising awards and honors.
- 2016 Communicator Award for Excellence in two categories: Marketing Effectiveness and Online Advertising & Marketing.
- 2016 Summit Creative Award for Regional/National Consumer Campaign.
For more information about Outsell’s award-winning customer engagement platform, please visit: https://www.outsell.com/dealers/